WVHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WVHA

Werewolf, Vampire, Human Association

I forgot my password

Other Sites
Parking Lot Affybutton
Parking Lot Moe
Parking Lot 153363899ee3a2em3Parking Lot 1612542e34bf10bm3Parking Lot Ttotbutton3
Music's In My Soul

Latest topics
» Hana's NEW Graphic Gallery
Parking Lot EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 pm by Emotional_Esme

» Im-mortality
Parking Lot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 pm by Guest

» English
Parking Lot EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am by Emotional_Esme

» THE NAMES LIST
Parking Lot EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 am by Emotional_Esme

» hey! Yall!
Parking Lot EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» Skyler Kyle Topaz
Parking Lot EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» ~ Room 1: Cj, Rose & Katja
Parking Lot EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» CLEAN UP TIME
Parking Lot EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» Holidays
Parking Lot EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:06 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parking Lot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parking Lot Empty Parking Lot Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 pm

edwardcullenandjacobblack

Admin, Head of Edward House and honorary Esme & Bella member.

Delia drove her car into the parking lot and swerved into a park annoying the person who was going to park there. The car hocked agirlly but then went to find another park.
"Jerk." Delia muttered getting out and swinging her bag over her shoulder. She looked the car and shoved the keys into her pocket. The bell hadn't gone yet so Delia just lent on the door of her car waiting for it to go.

A silver volvo parked next to her and Delia groaned. Stupid Cullen's Stupid Vampires. Delia hated Vampires for killing her mum and loved werewolfs for saving her from the same death. Another car pulled in on Delia's other side but Delia was too busy being annoyed at the Cullens to bother to look at who it was.

https://wvha.4umer.com

2Parking Lot Empty Re: Parking Lot Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 am

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme
Admin, Head of Esme House and Honorary Edward & Bella Member.

Aly slowly followed the throng of cars through the Forks school gates and pulled in next to A very annoyed looking person. The nice blue Chevrolet (that she had just aqquired for her birthday) was drawing a lot of attention to the school's 'Agony Aunt' but she didnt mind.

Alyssa smiled to herself, her usual helpfull smile, and slowly got out of her pretty new car. Shw cautiously walked over to the annoyed girl parked the side of her, and tapped her gently on the shoulder. As usual, Alyssa's warm-hearted personality took over, and she couldnt help but want to help this girl.

"Um....Hello there dear!" Aly chirped in a high-pitched, but kind voice "I couldnt help but notice, you seem a little worked up, stressed and angry. Is there somthing up? would you like to talk about it?" she asked. Then she giggled and placed a hand to her angelic face "My heavens! ive totally forgotton my manners!" she cried, realising she had never introduced herself "I'm Alyssa Harper, writer of the advice colomn in the school's newspaper".

http://cid-821becf3116666ed.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

3Parking Lot Empty Re: Parking Lot Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Delia swung round and saw some girl standing next to her.
"What?" She said forgetting her annoyance with the Cullen'sfor half a second. "No I'm perfectly fine." She said wondering what the girl wanted. "I'm Delia By the way." She turned back round to glare at the Cullen's again but they had walked off. She growled then realized she hadn't locked the car. She turned back around and pulled the keys out of her pocket, pressing the button. Click Click. She looked back at the Girl Alyssa.

"Do you need anything?" She asked, she was in a foul mood since this was the day two years ago that her mum had been murdered, which was why she wasn't very happy with the Cullen's today. Stupid parisites.

4Parking Lot Empty Re: Parking Lot Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 am

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme

Alyssa's face fell a little, at the rude way in which shed been regarded by Delia. She waved the un-ease aside, and put on her kind smile again. "no, I was just checking if everythings okay.....well, if you need to talk to me, come find me ok hun?"

http://cid-821becf3116666ed.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

5Parking Lot Empty Re: Parking Lot Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Delia realized she offended the girl she hadn't meant to. She sighed.
"Sorry, I'm in a bad mood, My mum died this time two years ago." Becasue of the stupid leeaches.She added in her head. AS she started to walk up to the front doors she pulled out her time table wondering what class she had.
"English." She murmered great. Delia walkde off to her class her head wizzing.
(Uhh make a new thread if you want to,so we can continue or I will)

6Parking Lot Empty Re: Parking Lot Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 pm

xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex
Head Of Rosalie House

Cambree slammed into a spot and threw her car into park.

"where the hell is it...?" she murmured to herself as she dug through her purse for her cell.

"Finally!" she growled yanking it out and texting somthing quickly, before throwing it back into her purse and getting out of her car.

She glowered at the huge dent in the door of her car, "stupid wolves..." she muttered, and turned around to head to class.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum