WVHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WVHA

Werewolf, Vampire, Human Association

I forgot my password

Other Sites
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Affybutton
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Moe
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 153363899ee3a2em3Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 1612542e34bf10bm3Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Ttotbutton3
Music's In My Soul

Latest topics
» Hana's NEW Graphic Gallery
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 pm by Emotional_Esme

» Im-mortality
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 pm by Guest

» English
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am by Emotional_Esme

» THE NAMES LIST
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 am by Emotional_Esme

» hey! Yall!
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» Skyler Kyle Topaz
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» ~ Room 1: Cj, Rose & Katja
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» CLEAN UP TIME
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» Holidays
Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:06 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Agony Aunt!

+2
edwardcullenandjacobblack
Emotional_Esme
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme
Admin, Head of Esme House and Honorary Edward & Bella Member.

IM SORRY!

http://cid-821becf3116666ed.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

102Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 pm

ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat
Admin, Head of Bella, honorary member of Edward and Esme.

Awwwww.......don´t be Rose^^
Just quit the KitKat and everything´s fine, really^^
I´m not in the least mad at you, just at the name, okay?

http://randomff.forenstar.com

103Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:27 am

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme

*huggles* Okay BFF Razz

*hand on heart* I promise, no more 'KitKat'! Esme's Honour!

104Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 am

xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex
Head Of Rosalie House

Ok So You Guys Are ALL A Bit Strange...

But I Still Love You..!!

And PS...

Update:

A while back i wrote a thing about a guy who cheated on me (pg4)

but guess what not to long ago i found out he cheated again with my best friend

needless to say, we are over and that friend is gone.

But whatever, i have a new boyfriend and my roomate and i have become really close recently (living together can do that to you)

lol

But i do have a question, She was high wen it happened, Do you think maybe im being to hard on her??

She has beged and begged for forgivness, but idk....

105Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm

ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Oh I´m sorry about what happened between your (now) ex-bofriend and you.... and I´m not sure about that being hard on your friend even if she actually was high, she shouldn´t have done this to you...

But we better wait for Rose, she´s the advice expert here^^

106Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:37 pm

xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex
Head Of Rosalie House

WEll im Definitly done with him, no regrets so its all ok... better to find out now Smile

and about my friend...
i know thats what i think but my mom thinks i should give her another try...

idk though...

ROSE!!! *searches for Rose*

Rose Rose where for art thou Rose??

107Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme

Im right here Bella, dont fret dear *huggles*
(and im touched you consider me an expert Kat!)
---

While it is true that your friend may have hurt you, and she has wounded you emotionally, I must say that not many people can control thier actions when they are "high". Personally, If she is truly sorry (and from what you have told me about her begging, I'd say so) then I would at least give her a chance. It's totally understanderble that you feel a little un-willing to forgive her, but just think, would you be any better if you were "high"? and would you expect her to forgive you if you were in that situation?

Anyone can walk away from a bad situation and pretend to forget about it; but it takes a stronger person to forgive, and move on Smile

I hope this helps you with your decision Hunni:
All my love, Rose xx

108Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 pm

xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex
Head Of Rosalie House

I know it harder to forgive...that's why i haven't even tried....I don't feel like i should have to put up the effort...

BUT.....

I also know that she has tried to get me to talk to her, and i refused, and she has cried to me begging to listen to her side of the story and i had no interest, i didn't feel that telling 'sides' were even necessary in this situation, i know what i saw and i know it hurt, and that's all that mattered at the time(yes i'm emotional)....

So i know she has been attempting to make an effort for quite a while, and i have repeatedly denied it....

AND....

My boyfriend read what you wrote and said you were absolutely right (how wierd right??)

So here it goes....

I just tried to call her and she didn't answer so i left her a message telling her that a friend talked me into calling, and if she still wants to try to make this work, to call me back.

so i don't know exactly whats going to happen with this situation, and i'm still REALLY worried, but i promise to keep you posted...

109Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme

xSilentxSuicidex wrote:

My boyfriend read what you wrote and said you were absolutely right (how wierd right??)

So here it goes....

I just tried to call her and she didn't answer so i left her a message telling her that a friend talked me into calling, and if she still wants to try to make this work, to call me back.

so i don't know exactly whats going to happen with this situation, and i'm still REALLY worried, but i promise to keep you posted...

he read it and said I was right? O.o wow....I must be getting good at this...

Anyway, congratulations on plucking up the courage to try and resolve things, I hope you work it out!
fingers crossed hun!

Rose xx

110Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:09 pm

xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex
Head Of Rosalie House

im still a little iffy but i found out her mom is in the hospital...
so she hasn't called me back....
Im still waiting....

111Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:33 am

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme

Aww poor her! she must be going through such a hard time if her mom is in hospital.....just be patient for her.

112Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 am

xSilentxSuicidex

xSilentxSuicidex
Head Of Rosalie House

Ok sorry i have been gone the site wouldn't show up for me, idk....

ANYWAY...

so we talked it out a little bit, i told her i still find it hard to trust her, and she said that she understood that,

We went shopping the other day for baby clothes together and i think it will take a while, but we are slowly pulling back together...

oh and something else you guys missed bc i was gone..

IM PREGNANT...
My parents are not happy, but whatev its to late to take it back now
now...

so yeah, now you are all caught up... Smile

113Your Agony Aunt! - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Agony Aunt! Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 am

ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Oh, congrats Bella!!!

Semms you´re pretty much okay with having a baby so I think it´s right to congratulate ^^

I´m not the mommy-type, I mean I´m only nineteen (honestly, I have no clue how old you are...) but I´m positive I´ll never have a baby^^
(my Mum is not happy about THAT being a midwife and all..... she says girls like me will make her unemployed someday....)

Have you told your Ex about the baby yet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum