WVHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WVHA

Werewolf, Vampire, Human Association

I forgot my password

Other Sites
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Affybutton
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Moe
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen 153363899ee3a2em3Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen 1612542e34bf10bm3Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Ttotbutton3
Music's In My Soul

Latest topics
» Hana's NEW Graphic Gallery
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 pm by Emotional_Esme

» Im-mortality
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 pm by Guest

» English
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am by Emotional_Esme

» THE NAMES LIST
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 am by Emotional_Esme

» hey! Yall!
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» Skyler Kyle Topaz
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» ~ Room 1: Cj, Rose & Katja
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» CLEAN UP TIME
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

» Holidays
Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:06 am by edwardcullenandjacobblack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Empty Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme
Admin, Head of Esme House and Honorary Edward & Bella Member.

I feel that Esme gets very little limelight in the books, dont you?

So i have written an article all about her, going into a little more detail on her life before she became a Cullen!

~~~~

Esme Cullen (born Esme Anne Platt and later Esme Anne Evenson) was born in the later 1800s and lived in Columbus, Ohio where at age 16 was treated by her future husband Dr. Cullen after she broke her leg from climbing from a tree. She was forced by her parents to marry a man named Charles Evenson but was abused by him.

After realizing she was pregnant, she left her husband and gave birth to a son. After losing her son to a lung infection, Esme attempted to commit suicide by jumping from a cliff (Edward tells Bella she "fell"). Presumed dead, they didn't even take her to the emergency room and placed her in the morgue.

Dr. Carlisle Cullen heard her beating heart and remembered her. He didn't want her to die and decided to change her into a vampire like himself. She was the second person he changed beside Edward. Consequently, Carlisle and Esme fell in love and were married soon after.

Esme has no special power, only the ability to love very deeply and accepts Bella immediately grateful for helping and being there for the first time for Edward. She loves Bella as a daughter and often comforts her through tough times. She loves her adopted children equally but grieves the fact that she cannot bear children.

Esme is physically 26 years old and is '5'6" tall. She has caramel brown hair, a heart-shaped face with dimples, and is slender yet rounded and soft.

She has A masive heart and loves to help out others, she is truly caring, and an Adorable Character overall.

http://cid-821becf3116666ed.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

2Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Empty Re: Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:32 am

ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat
Admin, Head of Bella, honorary member of Edward and Esme.
Admin, Head of Bella, honorary member of Edward and Esme.

That´s so nice and esme-ish of you, Rose^^

http://randomff.forenstar.com

3Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Empty Re: Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Emotional_Esme

Emotional_Esme

Thankyou Hunni Very Happy
im really proud of myself for knowing all that^^

http://cid-821becf3116666ed.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum